The Boyles Family

Joel, Beth & Jackson

Monday, April 13, 2009

Harbour Town











We spent one day on Hilton Head at Harbour town. I had never been to this part of the island. Joel was able to go to the masters on Thursday with his dad. So my parents and Jackson and I headed over to explore Harbour town. We had a busy day. Jackson's favorites were taking a boat ride out of the harbour into the ocean in search of dolphins and a trolley ride while eating ice cream. He was able to drive the boat, and ring the trolley bell.
We saw lots of wild life, including blue herons, dolphins, a bald eagle, pelicans and alligators.
(The bald eagle was surrounded by buzzards waiting to get his scraps. We saw this while we were on the boat. Also, I had a hard time getting a picture of a dolphin. You can see just it's fin in the picture. Notice how close it was to the shore...and the little girl!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home