The Boyles Family

Joel, Beth & Jackson

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Hide & Seek

The other day Jackson and I were playing in the living room. He was content playing with his truck. I decided to go into the kitchen to get a glass of water and fill up Jackson's sippy cup. When I returned Jackson was gone. I got that horrible panic feeling in my stomach as I calmly called his name. As I moved from room to room, I got more and more concerned. I looked in our master bathroom (his favorite room), his nursery, Joel's office, back in the living room, the guest bed room... I was almost in panic mode when I saw the truck he had been playing with laying outside of the linen closet. I quietly approached and heard giggles behind the door. Of course I ran and got the camera. I had to document our first game of hide and seek.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home