One Year Old



It is hard to believe that Jackson is one. He has grown so fast!! One year ago today, we were still in the hospital recovering from his birth and getting to know eachother. Now as he takes a nap, I still just want to hold him while he sleeps. I'm afraid the cuddling will not last much longer. We are so blessed to have a healthy, happy and handsome little man. He makes me so happy every morning when I go into his room and he puts his arms up for me. I pick him up and he just hugs me for a few minutes before our day begins. I love him so much. We had a great party. We had many guests, many presents and lots of cake. Thank you to everyone for sharing in the day with us.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home